Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (f28) can’t tell if I’m falling out of love with him (m26) or depressed

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost three years now. We have a great relationship in terms of communication, shared values and morals, same future goals in terms of marriage and kids. We’re both very hard working people, and we’re both very loving and gentle.

My boyfriend shows me he loves me through actions and not just words (ie helping me with chores because I’m disabled and it’s hard on me sometimes, reminding me to take my meds, or a lot of cuddling)

I show him I love him by taking care of him, making sure he’s on top of his health, getting him to start therapy for his anxiety, being a listening ear, and a shoulder to cry on

But even with all this, lately I just don’t care to be around him. Sometimes I’ll tell him I need to sleep early so he can go home, or tell him not to come over all together because I’m not in the mood to be around people. When we do hang out, I’m sleepy, bored, agitated, irritated, and feel super stuck and stagnant. When he wants to have sex I’m not turned on in the least. The thing is, I don’t know if it’s because I’m falling out of love with him or if it’s because my clinical depression has gotten worse as a result of Ontario being on some form of lockdown for over a year ...

I’ve shared all these thoughts with him and the only conclusion we have both come to is we won’t know till lockdown is over. But is there no other way to know? I feel very confused right now and lost

TLDR; lately have been feeling bored, agitated, irritated, and stagnant when I spend time with my boyfriend and I don’t know if it’s because of my clinical depression + lockdown fatigue, or because I’m falling out of love with him



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 08:55PM by s4dqu6l https://ift.tt/2SErVe0
I (f28) can’t tell if I’m falling out of love with him (m26) or depressed I (f28) can’t tell if I’m falling out of love with him (m26) or depressed Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.