Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (55F) daughter (26F) has a baby with a man (30M) I hate, and they live in my house.

Hi all.

So my daughter Sara currently has a 4 month old son with her boyfriend Tim. They have only been together a year and a half and she fell pregnant some months into dating him.

Sara is currently still living with me and has been since late pregnancy as she appreciates the support from us. No issues on that front as I’ve absolutely adored having my grandson in the house. The issue however is Tim.

Their relationship honestly confuses me. They’re constantly on/off, breaking up and getting backing together. He’s actually been extremely mean to her and she spent most of her pregnancy sobbing and crying which honestly has led me to hate the guy. I can’t stand to see her upset.

I could’ve forgiven it but it just keeps happening. She tells me she can’t trust him, he’s done all these bad things and messaged his exes. Just a few days ago she broke up with him again over the same issues and was hysterically crying.

He came over to “see the baby” and ended up staying the weekend, they’re laughing and joking and going out like nothings happened between them.

Honestly I don’t get it. This back and forth, how she’s so upset with him and they argue constantly then act like a happy couple. Also, whenever he’s here I feel like a stranger in my own home and it’s just so awkward because I have so many negative feelings towards him. I don’t speak to him at all and just try and avoid him but this can’t go on forever and he seems to constantly be staying over.

Honestly I’m worried about them going and living somewhere because Tim has been so mean to her - what if that anger comes out onto their son? What if he gets even worse? I’ve suggested them moving somewhere close by but she just breaks up with him again and nothing happens.

Also she’s my daughter and I adore having my grandson around too, so it’s hard for me. I don’t want to kick them out either.

I can’t seem to get through to her about it. She’s always saying, this is it bad she’s going to break up with him but it’s another cycle and I’m exhausted honestly. What can I do about this?

tldr My daughter has a young baby with a man that I strongly dislike. they have this on and off again relationship and are staying in my house and I don’t know what to do about it.



Submitted May 23, 2021 at 01:26PM by throwaway-mama1736 https://ift.tt/3vkGWA0
My (55F) daughter (26F) has a baby with a man (30M) I hate, and they live in my house. My (55F) daughter (26F) has a baby with a man (30M) I hate, and they live in my house. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.