Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My manipulative dad (60+) is harassing me and there’s not much I can do to stop it.

My dad is really manipulative and toxic which is why my mom broke up with him a while ago. It’s been about 8 months since I visited him and I have now completely cut off contact but today he got himself into the house and started knocking on my door for a full 10 minutes trying to interrogate me on why I cut all contact etc.

The thing about this guy is that there is no way you can win against him in an argument he extremely skilled in twisting your words and gaslighting so I just kept silent. And after I asked my mom: “why the hell did you do nothing to stop him?” And the main issue is that if she doesn’t let him in (prevents him a parent) from visiting me then he would get in contact with social services and shit like that and we would be getting a bunch of issues from him* years ahead.

I must be the one who is saying no, not anyone else, but because of trauma and the fact that this guy is literally impossible to argue with puts me in a rut and I don’t really feel safe in my own house anymore. And I’m 15 so I’m not actually an adult because then it would be a lot different and he probably wouldn’t do this.

What can I/we do against this? Legal action or something?

Also this is in Sweden so the laws & regulations might be different as opposed to the US.

TLDR:

My dad is harassing me by getting himself into my house and trying to basically interrogate me. My mom can’t do anything to stop him since he would contact social services letting them know that she is preventing him from visiting his son.



Submitted May 29, 2021 at 10:21AM by Unscriptablee22 https://ift.tt/3p1fMM4
My manipulative dad (60+) is harassing me and there’s not much I can do to stop it. My manipulative dad (60+) is harassing me and there’s not much I can do to stop it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.