Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (22) got a bit too close to his female friend (24) while she was on MDMA. Is this a deal breaker?

Letting you all know, this has happened for the second time.
So, my bf has a group of friends that he met through work and he regularly goes out with them. One of the girls in the group is also a friend of mine so she's the one that told me all this. I know that he is particularly close with another girl called Jane in that group and I had no reason to doubt him or her until recently.

The girl got high off MDMA and as most of you will know it makes people more 'lovey' than normal. However, my bf only had one beer so he was pretty much sober for the night so he can't use the excuse of 'I was under the influence of... (insert whatever substance)'. Before all this shenanigan happened, my bf was making jokes about how he's "going home with Jane tonight". From what I've been told Jane likes to specifically sit on my bf's lap when she's high for some reason and my bf tolerated her the first time. The second time, he made sure he was the one looking after her and encouraged her to sit on his lap so she doesn't go running off. She apparently had her left arm around his neck while he had his hands placed on her thigh. Honestly, I think I could forgive him for 'holding' on to her but why was his hands on her thigh out of all places?

Couple of minutes later Jane gets off and just sits next to him. He really could have just sat there and watched over her but he offered his hands (even though she didn't ask) so that she could hold on to it while their fingers intertwined. Although she was more than capable of walking he would still carry her bridal style while she snuggled him (pretty romantic right?)

This is the part that triggered me the most. All of the things he did above, to some extend be justified but this crosses the line for me. Jane got a bit tired and wanted to lie down. Fortunately for her it was her place so she could just walk into her room and sleep anytime. She asked my bf if he could walk her to her room which of course he did not hesitate. My friend saw this but didn't think too much of it until she realised he did not come out of her room. She isn't too close with my bf nor Jane so she didn't want to barge into her room, so she asked on of the guys at the house party to take a peak for her. He gently knocks and walks into the bedroom, Jane is fast asleep in my bf's arms while he has his head leaned against hers while rubbing her shoulder.

After hearing all this I was exhausted. He might as well make her his new gf after all the beautiful romantic gestures right? Or am I just crazy? I'm supposed to go on a one week trip with him but I don't even feel like going.

TL;DR- my boyfriend was a bit handsy with his close female coworker while they cuddled all night even in the same bed. This has happened for the second time now.



Submitted May 29, 2021 at 05:53AM by Emergency_Play698 https://ift.tt/3uE4Jde
My boyfriend (22) got a bit too close to his female friend (24) while she was on MDMA. Is this a deal breaker? My boyfriend (22) got a bit too close to his female friend (24) while she was on MDMA. Is this a deal breaker? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.