Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (18F) am starting to become unattracted to my boyfriend (20M)

My boyfriend is not the type I would usually go for, but I fell for him because of how nice he was and his personality. I’ve always valued his personality over his looks.

He is a bit overweight and does not really keep up with his appearances because he says he doesn’t care about it. I’ve suggested working out to him and buying new clothes and getting a skincare routine, but he says he’s “too lazy” to do it. I really like this guy, but I really wish he would put a little more effort into his appearance and take better care of himself.

He’s only lazy when it comes to this stuff. In academics and other things, he’s super hardworking and intelligent. The thing is I don’t know what to do because I wish he would try harder with his physical appearance so I would be more attracted to him. I don’t want to break up with him over this and I feel like it would be superficial to, but I also feel like I have the right to be attracted to my boyfriend and I’m not asking for that much.

What should I do/how should I bring this up?

Tldr: my boyfriend doesn’t put any effort into his physical appearance and I don’t know what to do



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 01:52AM by ThrowRAfrienddrinkin https://ift.tt/3pbYkEP
I (18F) am starting to become unattracted to my boyfriend (20M) I (18F) am starting to become unattracted to my boyfriend (20M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.