Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I(26M) say No in this situation?

Background: I(26M) have known this person(26F) my whole life and after coming back home after lock down in March,2020 we became really close friends as she live literally next door.

Issue: I will join a really good B-school in my country this year and have no plans of a committed relationship let alone marriage.That person already has a decent career and their family is now looking to get them married, they all just assumed that we both are match made in heaven(even my family) just because we hung out so much in past 1.5 year. But we never discussed Marriage or even relationship, though we did talk about what we want in future from our lives individually, and suddenly this MARRIAGE BOMB. I come from a culture where parents choose partners for their children so my parents talking me into marriage is not a shock for me.

I want advice from you people about approaching this topic with her. She seems too much invested in the idea of marriage and I don't want to be a-hole and straight up say NO to her face. When I brought this up with her last time, she, her family and even my parents accused me of leading her on with all the friendship stuff, and there is a little tension now.

Thanks in advance for all your advice.

TL;DR: Re-reconciled with an old friend and now our families think we should get married.



Submitted May 29, 2021 at 03:13AM by Throwaway1Xch https://ift.tt/3c5Ouir
How do I(26M) say No in this situation? How do I(26M) say No in this situation? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.