Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my M(19) girlfriend F(18) always takes a water bottle to the restroom

My girlfriend doesn’t live with me, we both live in separate spaces, me with my dad and she has her own apartment; however we both spend a great deal of time at each others house. Because of this i’ve noticed she’s always taking empty water bottles to the restroom? She is from Guatemala and we’ve been in a long distance relationship for the last 2 years and it’s only been 9 months since we’ve met and i’m not sure how to ask without sounding odd. I’ve googled around to see if it may be a cultural difference, but so far i haven’t really found anything. She’s kind of insecure about things sometimes and i don’t really want to cross a boundary or make her uncomfortable about her bathroom habits; however my curiosity just won’t let me have peace. She’ll come over and i always offer her a drink, she always says water, i give her water, and she keeps the bottle rather than throwing it away, then she takes it to the restroom and i hear the sink run for a second and she does her business and that’s all. the bottle is in the trash in the restroom and just leaves me confused. My dad was even asking why there was water bottles in the restroom bathroom and i just shrug and tell him that my girlfriend threw it away there, i know this isn’t a big deal i just need to know out of curiosity if anyone else knows or has had a similar experience. She even does the same thing at her apartment.

TL:DR my girlfriend brings a water bottle to the restroom every single time she goes, im too afraid to ask her what its for.



Submitted May 31, 2021 at 05:22PM by No-Preparation-7430 https://ift.tt/3uHUZhU
my M(19) girlfriend F(18) always takes a water bottle to the restroom my M(19) girlfriend F(18) always takes a water bottle to the restroom Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.