I(17F) have a good mom (46F) who has helped me out so much growing up but I've been in some pretty uncomfortable situations. What should I do?
So basically, she made decisions she thought were okay but in the end, they never benefitted me. The man who abused me went to jail for what he did to me, but she knew he was a pedophile almost the entire time she was with him. He lied to her and said that the young girl (13-14F) kissed him and wouldn't stop. My mom took this as a weirdly innocent moment and accepted him. My older sister was about 14 at the time. She forced other people to keep his past offence hidden from us, so my siblings and I wouldn't view him differently.
When I was 14 and entered grade 9, I wondered why one of my friends (14M) wasn't showing up to school. Along with many other people, I discovered that it was because he touched two little kids on a school bus. My mom offered for me to leave the school and I took her up on the offer. She retracted and said I can't run away from my problems. This was just over 2 years after I was abused and I was traumatized by the realization of what my friend had done.
I also remember having to sleep in a bed with her for a few days a few months ago, before I turned 17. I woke up earlier than usual and heard her masturbating. My eyes were still closed and she hadn't known that I was awake until I uttered my first two words of the whole day, which were, "Uhh... hello."
Her response was, "You know whose bed you're in, right?" I subtly never slept in the same bed as her ever again, until I got tired one night when my sister (22F), my mom (46F), and I (17F) watched Grey's Anatomy in her room. My sister left but I was tired enough that I didn't want to get up.
I've also heard normal things, like she and her boyfriend (44M) having sexual intercourse while I was at his house. The room I sleep in has a wall separating it from his room, which is a little less than 10 cm thick, so I've heard stuff in there at times.
Idk if this helps but we're all Canadian, so the age of consent here is 16 under most circumstances.
TL;DR!: My mom is a really good parent but made decisions that led to me having a miserable adolescence.
Submitted May 23, 2021 at 07:15PM by cestmoilavvie https://ift.tt/3bOA2LH


No comments:
Post a Comment