Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28f) boyfriend (37m) won’t tell his ex about me

My boyfriends ex girlfriend started talking to him again because she’s going through a hard time. I asked him to at least tell her about me because that would make me feel more comfortable about it. He said he would but when i asked a week later he said he didn’t follow through, because it would make him feel uncomfortable since he doesn’t like to talk about his relationships. I honestly feel incredibly uncomfortable about the whole thing at this point. Am I overreacting?

Tl;dr: boyfriend won’t tell ex about me and it’s making me sick

Edit: he said the reason why he won’t tell her about me is because she’s emotionally fragile/suicidal right now, and it might upset her



Submitted May 23, 2021 at 06:26PM by redstonez https://ift.tt/3bRujoj
My (28f) boyfriend (37m) won’t tell his ex about me My (28f) boyfriend (37m) won’t tell his ex about me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.