Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf (20F) keeps bringing up a desire to sexually experiment with others when I (22M) want nothing but an exclusive relationship

My gf keeps suggesting that she "experiment" with others, which means she wants to have sex with others because she is inexperienced. But she doesn't want to leave me because she apparently loves me and says she will be back afterwards and doesn't want me to cut things off. She's bisexual and never had sex with a girl so that's probably the main reason why she wants this. But I'm not down with this, if she wants to be intimate with others, she would have to leave me. I know she cares about me but all this is making me feel inadequate and doubtful. I don't want to leave her either because we are very compatible. I'm not sure what to do.

TL;DR : Gf wants to have sex with others temporarily "to gain experience" but I'm not the type who can cope with that.



Submitted January 28, 2021 at 02:59AM by cuntperson https://ift.tt/3iWy6TJ
My gf (20F) keeps bringing up a desire to sexually experiment with others when I (22M) want nothing but an exclusive relationship My gf (20F) keeps bringing up a desire to sexually experiment with others when I (22M) want nothing but an exclusive relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.