Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (18F) want to start dating but my parents always tell me that whoever I date has to meet them first

I (18F) want to start dating but my parents always tell me that whoever I date has to meet them first

First post but, I want to start dating and haven’t gotten any experience really but the thing is I’m told that if I do date someone my parents have to meet them first. This makes me embarrassed because I thought that’s something you do later in a relationship? I’ve been told that if I go in dates I shouldn’t immediately introduce them to my parents unless it is serious but now I’m not sure what to do and how to tell my parents that I’m dating someone but don’t want them to meet the person yet.

TLDR- my parents want to meet any person I date but I think it’s embarrassing



Submitted January 29, 2021 at 07:27PM by Bopilop https://ift.tt/39y34yA
I (18F) want to start dating but my parents always tell me that whoever I date has to meet them first I (18F) want to start dating but my parents always tell me that whoever I date has to meet them first Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.