Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (18F) mother (48F) is dying of cancer and I don’t know how to deal with it.

This is a difficult post for me to type but I’m very stressed abs need advice from people who have gone through something like this. For context, my mother has struggled with a rare form of appendix cancer. She got diagnosed when I was 15, had chemo and was at a state where it was completely gone. It came back worse when I finished high school. It was a shock but I thought everything would be okay. A year later and options for treatment have run out. She gets weaker everyday. She is getting close. I don’t know how to feel. It’s hard some days but other days it feels normal. Reality is of hitting me now. I have a father (48M) and a brother(21M).

Any advice from people who have gone through through this situation? What were coping strategies and things you did to make it easier?

TL;DR My mother is dying and I don’t know what to do.



Submitted January 26, 2021 at 07:22AM by mysteriouspeguin https://ift.tt/3cgntKi
My (18F) mother (48F) is dying of cancer and I don’t know how to deal with it. My (18F) mother (48F) is dying of cancer and I don’t know how to deal with it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.