Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Anytime I try to talk to my girlfriend about how something she did made me feel she turns it on me.

I am (22M) and she is (24F), we dated a year ago for around 5 months and broke up as it was pretty toxic. We have been seeing each other again in recent months and things have been okay. I don’t understand this and it is really starting to weigh heavy on me, anytime I bring something up about how I feel or if she is extremely mean to me and I mention she hurt me a little bit she turns it on me. She will just bring up our past and say something about it and instantly turn it on me instead of just apologizing and dropping it. Basically blowing extremely small problems way out of proportion to try and “win”. or I get told I am “throwing a fit” which I personally find extremely immature to say to your SO. Am I the problem?

must I add we have a child together and for the most part when we are together we are very happy and everything is good, we are very similar and we are pretty goofy together. It’s only when any type of confrontation is brought up.

TL;DR! - my girlfriend seems to always turn stuff on me, and I cannot understand why.



Submitted January 27, 2021 at 08:05AM by nacsxo https://ift.tt/3cj7k6w
Anytime I try to talk to my girlfriend about how something she did made me feel she turns it on me. Anytime I try to talk to my girlfriend about how something she did made me feel she turns it on me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.