Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex (16F) wants me (17M) back desperately.

Right Reddit, this tale has taken another twist (I’ve posted about ten times over the past week so read the rest for background if needed).

Essentially, me and my girlfriend of about two months broke up just over a week ago. We both weren’t really happy because of lockdown and other reasons. It was a mutual decision to breakup. I have severe anxiety and I was constantly worrying about her so the breakup was closely related to that.

Immediately afterwards, she seemed so relieved and happy she wasn’t with me anymore while I felt horrible. I realised it was likely my fault and I apologised to her for it. My anxiety had ruined a relationship so I knew I needed to get my life on track and deal with it. I did exactly that and have been meditating, taking medication, eating regularly and having a relatively normal sleep schedule. I left the Discord we were in together as I hated seeing her talking and messaging others freely because I couldn’t when we were together. However, I still worry about her way more than I should.

I received a message from her at three in the morning - while I was asleep - saying that she misses me. She says everything feels different with out me and that she feels really lonely without me. Despite all of this, rather than asking for me back, she just said ‘right person, wrong time’ so I’m unsure of her motive by telling me this. I kinda made a drama out of leaving the Discord so I can’t help but think she’s only said this because she feels sorry for me.

What should I do? The relationship was hell for me: not because of her but because of my anxiety. I want her back but I can’t imagine it going any better than the first relationship with her but I don’t know if that’s just my anxiety.

TL;DR - My ex wants me back and so do I but our previous relationship was practically a living hell for me due to my anxiety.



Submitted January 28, 2021 at 01:45AM by No_Replacement2801 https://ift.tt/3ciFVld
My ex (16F) wants me (17M) back desperately. My ex (16F) wants me (17M) back desperately. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.