Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Thoughts about sex while on period

Hi everyone, I (F 30) don't know where to post this so feel free to delete if it's inappropriate. My fiancee ( M 32) has always had a high sex drive, we dont live together yet (i live with my family) so probably can only have sex once a week if that. If we lived together we'd obviously have sex more than this but we take what we can get as it stands.

My family and I all got covid, and he's in the vulnerable category so we haven't seen eachother for about 3 weeks. My isolation ended on Wednesday and then I started my period, go figure. I've said we can't have sex when I come over because of this, and his answer is "what about me 😭👀." My answer was simply "I don't have an answer to that" which has annoyed him. I know exactly what this implies, but if he doesn't want sex while I'm on my period, and I'm not in the mood, then why should I feel obliged?! Im usually very open and enjoy this during sex but I don't think it should be expected of me.

I hate difficult conversations so everything I'm annoyed about has just remained in my head. I just needed somewhere to vent, and maybe if anyone has some advice I'd appreciate it. Thank you

Tldr: my fiancee expects blow jobs while I'm on my period, but refuses to have sex. Is this fair?



Submitted January 30, 2021 at 04:37AM by coconutshyk28 https://ift.tt/3cr8InF
Thoughts about sex while on period Thoughts about sex while on period Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.