Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (31f) boyfriend (32m) makes inappropriate comments and it makes me feel awful, not sure if I should address this

guys,

My boyfriend has a tendency to say things to this girl who is part of another couple (the guy is his childhood friend) which makes me feel insecure.

The concrete instances are:

  1. She once casually mentioned in a conversation that she would give out free hugs. He answered with that he would be first in line.

  2. He once drunkenly started to talk to her about not sleeping with both his legs on top of each other because that squeezes his balls. I felt so awkward when he said that.

You see I’m afraid to expres these insecurities for a myriad of reasons. I don’t want to come across as overly jealous, policing of his comments or whatever. On the other hand it really bothers me.

Would this bother you if you were in a relationship? I don’t know if I should say something about this. :(

Tl;dr boyfriend makes, in my eyes, inappropriate comments and I’m not sure if I should address this

Update: thanks everyone for the insights. I’m aware I didn’t give much detail but I do have an innate fear that I will come across as super jealous



Submitted January 31, 2021 at 04:16AM by Acceptable_Rip_2276 https://ift.tt/3ozgbDP
My (31f) boyfriend (32m) makes inappropriate comments and it makes me feel awful, not sure if I should address this My (31f) boyfriend (32m) makes inappropriate comments and it makes me feel awful, not sure if I should address this Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.