Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26m) relationship is starting to feel like a chore (24f)

I live about 40 minutes away and find myself just not wanting to make the drive over there to hang out. Idk why. She’s pretty much exactly the person I’ve been looking for and about 9 months into the relationship I start feeling this way.

I feel like I put so much time and effort into finding a girl that I liked and wanted to be with and then all of a sudden I feel like I don’t want to date anyone right now. Can’t stop debating if it’s just a phase and I’m being an idiot or if I really need to end it.

Anyone felt like this? Ugh idk what to do

TLDR: the girl I’m dating is seemingly exactly what I’m looking for and yet the relationship is feeling forced and idk what to do



Submitted January 29, 2021 at 03:58PM by AnonGuy123123 https://ift.tt/3oyC8mu
My (26m) relationship is starting to feel like a chore (24f) My (26m) relationship is starting to feel like a chore (24f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.