Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(17) think my Mom's whole family is helping her cheat on my Father and she has left us.

Okay im writing this on my tablet in secret because i dont want my family to see this. I suspected of my mom possibly cheating on my dad since last year. I have good reason to believe so because one night i caught her talking on the phone with someone is a flirtatious way and I was just overall suspicious. I wrote down the convo in detail including the date and time in my sketch book for future reference. Another reason for my belief is that she is constantly harping on my father for potentionally cheating on her which I know for a fact he isnt because he always come straight home from work and should he ever need to go somewhere he brings a few of my siblings or me with him and he has always been doing it for my whole life.I believe that its a result of her projecting herself onto him and so she justs manipulates him into doing things to get her way, forcing him to give her his money when she notices he has been saving for us to get a house or potential emergencies, and has my dad walking on eggshells around her and to some extent me and my siblings. My mother has left us after my brother foolishly ordered an uber to the airport for her while the rest of the family was either asleep or at work meaning it was planned out because she chose the sibling who would comply the easiest. My older sibling and my father have been talking to family on my moms side to see if they know where she is but they claim to not know by telling my older sibling that she just hasnt told them or is basically telling then that it is our family that made her leave. No one is picking up calls from my father and so I think they are ignoring him in favor of my mom. And i know that my least favorite aunt must know something because my mother constantly on the phone with her and she visited her house the day before she left. I honestly dont know what we can do other than wait it out. I really hope my father doesnt take her back because while i know that she constantly hurts him and and leaving is probably one of the worst things she has done he still loves her and is devestated despite the front he is putting up for us.

Tl:DR My mum is probably cheating on my dad and her whole family is helping her do it and she has recently left us without a goodbye.



Submitted January 30, 2021 at 02:58PM by Mo_ii https://ift.tt/2McWNPY
I(17) think my Mom's whole family is helping her cheat on my Father and she has left us. I(17) think my Mom's whole family is helping her cheat on my Father and she has left us. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.