Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A girl has an unhealthy obsession with my friend and it is turning violent

Hey! There is a girl who for 8 years has been absolutely obsessed and in love with one of my best guy friends. I’ve known the guy since middle school and her since high school. Ever since she met him, she’s been in love with him. He has never reciprocated these feelings and has made it clear multiple times that he does not feel the same way that she does about him. (When I say multiple I mean almost every two weeks he has to remind her). She even transferred colleges for the sole reason that she could be with him and made sure to live in his building as well. She shows signs of OLD (Obsessive Love Disorder).

She acts like a jealous toxic girlfriend to him even though they have never dated, getting extremely angry at him for any interaction he has with any other female. If anyone comments on his pictures on Instagram she gets furious and will bombard his phone with texts attacking him and the females in question. Every week it’s the same fights over and over again and I’m getting frustrated. The guy has been my friend through thick and thin. But he won’t cut her off because he is afraid she will kill herself if he does and he’s her only friend. (She actually has threatened to Kill herself if he ever left multiple times).

He has hinted to us before that he is gay and of course we support him 100% but this girl constantly calls him the f slur and tells him “To stop acting so gay”. I’m sure if he is gay he certainly doesn’t feel comfortable coming out with her around.

She has punched two girls at two separate occasions at bars for getting too close to him. I wouldn’t be surprised if things eventually got more violent.

we have tried having interventions with her and it would help for two weeks but after a while she would go back to her toxic ways. I’ve tried getting her help with a therapist but she refuses. I feel like I’m stuck, I don’t want to lose my best friend of more than 10 years because of this crazy girl.

I have lots of stories of things she’s done if anyone wants more.

TL;DR! Crazy girl has an obsession with my best friend for years and it’s gone way too far.



Submitted January 28, 2021 at 02:17PM by feelindrained12 https://ift.tt/3r7IJGh
A girl has an unhealthy obsession with my friend and it is turning violent A girl has an unhealthy obsession with my friend and it is turning violent Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.