Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [14F] don't know how to tell my Dad [45M] I got my period. Advice from girls or women?

So I live with my Dad. My Mom died when I was 3 so I've always lived with him. He's the best and a really good Dad.

But there's some stuff now that's kinda weird to talk with him about and I don't really know how to tell him I think I got my period because it's the middle of the night and I'm not sure what to do when you get your period the first time. I don't have any stuff for it and I'm kinda freaking out.

We haven't really talked about any of this stuff cause I think he's embarrassed too and I feel really bad I bled onto my sheets and bed and everything. It's also really thick blood. I woke up and thought I peed. I googled some advice but most things said tell your mom and she would help you. Well I can't do that.

My best friends mom has done all the more awkward stuff with me like getting my first bras and deodorant and stuff and I guess I'm more comfortable with her but I don't know if it's okay to call her in the middle of the night for this or if that's dramatic. I just feel really gross for bleeding on my bed.

She has talked to me about getting some period stuff and that we would talk about it before it happened but we haven't done that and my bestie hasn't gotten hers yet either.

Should I just wake my dad up??? I don't know if he would know what to do. Do adult guys know what to do?? Advice?

TL;DR I got my period and I'm not sure what to do, help!



Submitted January 27, 2021 at 12:32AM by zaylini https://ift.tt/3t3UGyc
I [14F] don't know how to tell my Dad [45M] I got my period. Advice from girls or women? I [14F] don't know how to tell my Dad [45M] I got my period. Advice from girls or women? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.