Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30F) BF (30M) dumped me after he became a millionaire.

He just changed all of a sudden. He told me that he loves money more than me, and that he can't take a risk being in a relationship or worse getting married and getting screwed in court losing half.

We've been together for 10 years, and this is how it ends?

I had dreams that we would get married, raise kids, travel all around the world and yada yada yada, and none of that is happening. I just can't take this.

My parents are more hurt than I am. They liked him more than they liked me.

I don't know where to go from here.

I even told him that I would sign a prenup if he's that worried about money, but he told me that he can't take that risk.

I don't know what to even feel anymore. I can't stop crying.

I see friends around me happy in relationships and marriage, and here I am.

tl;dr :- BF dumped me right after he became a millionaire.



Submitted January 27, 2021 at 08:35PM by _GotDumped_ https://ift.tt/3oqVaLl
My (30F) BF (30M) dumped me after he became a millionaire. My (30F) BF (30M) dumped me after he became a millionaire. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.