Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Gf (23F) wants to buy a necklace that I (23M) have already purchased for her as a secret for valentines day.

So long story short I have already purchased this necklace for my gf who I have been seeing for 3.5 months as a surprise for valentines day. It was in short inventory so I made sure to get it right away before they sold out. However today she texts me a picture of the the exact necklace I bought and said “can we go to the store. I need a new necklace.” Turns out the store restocked the necklace and she wants to get it before they run out again. Since I have already bought it for her I don’t want to bring her to buy the same necklace however, I also don’t want to tell her that becasue I want it to be a surprise. So how do I make sure she doesn’t go buy this for herself while also keeping it a secret? What do I tell her?

TL;DR : bought gf necklace for vday surprise and she wants to go buy the same one



Submitted January 26, 2021 at 05:07PM by codesfromthezone https://ift.tt/2NBcpgd
Gf (23F) wants to buy a necklace that I (23M) have already purchased for her as a secret for valentines day. Gf (23F) wants to buy a necklace that I (23M) have already purchased for her as a secret for valentines day. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.