Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27F) boyfriend (31M) has started showing red flags after moving in together

We were together for nearly a year before we moved in together and we have lived together for about 6 months now. I took a huge risk starting over with someone while I was well established and able to pay my bills without anybodys help. This man has started showing some serious passive aggressiveness, he has become short tempered with me and my child. I feel like I should add he has not come anywhere close to being physically abusive.

Yesterday, my daughter got sent home from school because she threw up. My boyfriend has Tuesdays off. I had to leave work to get her and take her to get a COVID test. (It was negative for anyone who is concerned, she had a stomach bug and she is perfectly fine now) Anyway, we came home earlier than he expected - I tried to call and give him a heads up but he was still asleep. My daughter is miserable so I lay her on the couch and put on some cartoons. He walks in and he says, "Its my day off, I was really hoping to play some video games so I am going to use the TV." I will admit this kind of aggravated me but I didn't say anything.

Apparently, I gave him a very dirty look. He absolutely lost his shit. He told me to stop being such a bitch, I asked him to please not speak to me like that in front of my daughter and that made it worse. He called me a cunt, he put a hole in the wall with his fist and told me to get out.

At this point, my daughter is terrified so I grab her (mind you she has a 100.9 fever and puking) and I go to my aunts with her to gather my thoughts. I ended up going back to speak to him without my daughter and we worked things out the best we could. I do love him, and so does my daughter, but I can't get past his random act of aggression.

Do I stay with him? Should I hit the floor running? Everybody has flaws including myself but I have never disrespected him the way he disrespected me, and not only that but he scared the shit out of my child.

Tl;dr - my boyfriend was absolutely incredible before we moved in together and now he's showing serious signs of aggression.

Edited to add: If you screenshot this and post it elsewhere, please cover personal information. This story is too specific for him to not know its about him. Thank you



Submitted January 27, 2021 at 06:12PM by acbreezay https://ift.tt/39tD4Ex
My (27F) boyfriend (31M) has started showing red flags after moving in together My (27F) boyfriend (31M) has started showing red flags after moving in together Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.