Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27F) ex-boyfriend (27m) told people I cheated while he was deployed among other lies.

TL;DR! “Matt” told my ex-boyfriend he slept with me while my ex was deployed. My ex told people this happened and his current partner is also spreading this rumor around. It is 100% false. I am looking for advice on how to move forward and also clear my name, if possible.

Two years ago, I broke up with my ex-boyfriend and started seeing my current partner. My current relationship is wonderful and I couldn’t ask for anyone better. We have great communication and have healthy ways to deal with issues. My last relationship was a different story. If I wanted to talk about a problem, he would get angry and ignore me for days. We broke up once a month to get right back together after a day. He would get angry and call myself and my family names. He had a bad anger problem and didn’t want to work on it. After 3 years in a toxic relationship, I finally decided to end it.

After the breakup, my ex also started seeing someone who I’ll call “Jess”. A couple days ago, Jess told my boyfriend’s friend that she heard things about me when she and my ex got together. Jess stated that my ex told her I purposely popped my car tire to get him to go fix it, he saw me at a party making out with someone else, and that I cheated on him with one of his buddy’s while he was deployed. All of these things are completely false. My boyfriend and his friend didn’t believe it because it doesn’t sound like something I would do at all. However, Jess stated that she heard straight from the person I supposedly cheated on with saying he did mess around with me. I will call this person “Matt”.

My ex was very upset when things ended and I am not surprised that he would lie to make me sound like a bad person. I just found these rumors out and still don’t know a lot of details. I have not confronted any of these people because I don’t know what to say or how to move forward from here. My main concerns right now: 1) Why would Jess wait two years to tell my boyfriend’s friend that she believes I’m a cheater? 2) Why would a person lie about messing around with someone? (Which means Matt is claiming he knowingly slept with his buddy’s girlfriend while his buddy was deployed??? Like wtf) I don’t know if it’s worth noting that I dated my ex for a year after he was deployed and he never brought this up or asked me about it.

I would appreciate any advice you all could give me! Thank you!



Submitted January 30, 2021 at 08:33AM by LuckyPumpkin7 https://ift.tt/2L5TJEH
My (27F) ex-boyfriend (27m) told people I cheated while he was deployed among other lies. My (27F) ex-boyfriend (27m) told people I cheated while he was deployed among other lies. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.