Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friend (F20s) asked me (F20s) to pay her when she never pays me

So I’m a photographer and this weekend I’m doing some sessions where I have to rent out a space. I’ve told clients that I’ll have a makeup artist there and my friend said she could do it. This friend has asked me to do multiple shoots with her; family, anniversary, Christmas, birthday etc. and never once have I asked her to pay me or has she offered to pay me for my time and efforts, but it was fine, she’s a friend. Well now she’s asking me to pay her to work as a makeup artist even though I’ll be asking clients to bring most of their own makeup to be covid safe and just less hassle. I kind of think this is quite unfair and am figuring out how to tell her I can’t/don’t think I should pay her, especially since she’s never once paid me. Am I being ridiculous or justified?

TLDR: my friend had never paid me for taking her pictures but expects me to pay her to be my makeup artist for 3 people even though they’ll be using the clients makeup



Submitted January 29, 2021 at 12:35PM by deathisatreat https://ift.tt/36pfeHW
My friend (F20s) asked me (F20s) to pay her when she never pays me My friend (F20s) asked me (F20s) to pay her when she never pays me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.