Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30F) husband (45M) thinks my biggest contribution to our relationship is our son

Our relationship is a bit rocky. We started dating 9 years ago, married for 3 years, We work together/own a small business and we have a 9months old baby. I sometimes don’t feel valued and cherished and we’ve been having all kinds of talks about it. During one of those he said his biggest contribution to our relationship is his work (I am still at home while he is managing our business). I answered “by that logic, mine is our baby” and he agreed. I kind of understand his where he is coming from but feel like I am alienated and reduced to my role as a parent. I feel like I am not being seen and understood as a person any more. Am I wrong? Could someone please explain his logic?

TLDR husband thinks my biggest contribution to our relationship is our son. I feel devalued as a person and don’t understand. Am i wrong?



Submitted January 28, 2021 at 08:43AM by Balaura_1221 https://ift.tt/39pYGl4
My (30F) husband (45M) thinks my biggest contribution to our relationship is our son My (30F) husband (45M) thinks my biggest contribution to our relationship is our son Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.