Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Feel like my(29f) bf(32m) assaulted me

I told my bf that I’d like to take things slow sexually but on a date he started snuggling and fondling.. I’m ok with snuggling but fondling and pinching was much for me. I was too shocked to say much but I felt like I couldn’t trust him to be alone with him. I was not ready to be touched like that and did give him many hints before.. i I told him this and he’s hurt. I felt like this was a violation of my boundaries. I do like him but I don’t get his constant obsession to touch me.

TL;DR My boyfriend (long distance relationship) doesn’t seem to understand me..he keep pushing my limits



Submitted January 26, 2021 at 05:07PM by anid98 https://ift.tt/36bBAN1
Feel like my(29f) bf(32m) assaulted me Feel like my(29f) bf(32m) assaulted me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.