Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (27F) dont see any future with my partner (30M), but he does

I've been with my partner for 3 years now. I have a 6 year old from a previous long term relationship, where we were both besotted but then it gradually broke down after the baby came along.

My current boyfriend has had no real interest in getting to know my daughter, and I find myself only seeing him when she is at her dads.

He's casually mentioned previously us moving together etc and I've explained to him I dont see anything like that happening due to the lack of interest. As much as I do love him, and we have had an amazing 3 years, i want to end the relationship because I dont see any future with him, me & my daughter, and my gut instinct is recently telling me to leave before it develops further.

He's amazing, but he doesnt want children & before we got together always said he never sees his life that way but our relationship kinda just.. kept going. He mentions the future more & more, and I keep explaining i just cant see it.

I need to end it because it isn't fair, it seems to have gone from a good time relationship to a serious one recently & its made me uncomfortable. I have sat down & spoke to him about how distant ive made myself the last few weeks/months but I cant bring myself to end it because i feel like, as much of a valid reason it is as a parent to end it, as a non-parent it may come across that I dont care/love him to continue this way to try and vision a future.

Not sure what I'm wanting to get out of this post but its helped me writing it down.

Tldr; want to end things with my partner because he sees a future with me & my daughter when I cant at all, but feel awful about it.



Submitted January 30, 2021 at 12:22AM by Laj963 https://ift.tt/39xrE2h
I (27F) dont see any future with my partner (30M), but he does I (27F) dont see any future with my partner (30M), but he does Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.