Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Need advice on Uncle [52M] and this girl [19F] but could be [14F], I don't know

Throwaway account because I want to use one.

Hi guys, I need some advice on this situation. It is pretty delicate but something is off, and I feel sick to my stomach about it.

BACKGROUND

So my uncle has always been strange. He has never been in a relationship, and he is creepy. I am not confusing social awkwardness with creepiness, I promise.

I was never allowed to be alone with him, because he creeped my mom (his own sister) out so much. Nothing huge, but just a lot of little things. Such as him grabbing me by the ponytail when I was really little once and calling it his "handle." I just..... yeahh.... it was a lot of little weird things that added up to him being creepy.

He also is a huge liar. Not a crime, but just painting you a picture of him here. He tells everyone he is a physicist when really.... he's a temp at a research plant doing admin work. He doesn't have an undergrad degree or any training, but he tells people he is a physicist... strange, but again not a crime.

CURRENT SITUATION

Back in January, a girl moved in with my uncle. He told my mother that she was his friend's daughter and she was going to school. We thought it was strange, but whatever, live your life. At some point between then and now my mom told him it was strange for a young woman to be living with him. Not really her business but, regardless. Later on, he told my mom that she had moved out.

Fast forward to now, he calls my mom because he isn't feeling well. My mom goes over to his place, and it turns out his blood sugar is through the roof (he is diabetic), so she calls an ambulance. Going over to his place in this situation allowed my mom to meet this girl for the first time. and yall. My mom said that she looked 13-14 years old.

On top of looking really really young, this girl kept calling my uncle "uncle." Mom said she must have said it 30 times. "We need to call an ambulance for Uncle" and shit like that. Which is just creepy, but could be a pet name... idk. We are 100% positive he isn't her uncle. He's never had so much as a girlfriend.

Mom started asking questions to gauge the situation (mom used to be a cop). She asked the girl where she lived. The girl looked down at her feet and didn't answer. Uncle jumped in and answered for her. So my mom pretended to be having a casual conversation and asked "Oh, what street is that on?" and the girl again, looked at her feet and didn't answer.

Mom finally said "you are living here arent you?" and girl again looked at her feet and didn't answer. Ambulance arrived and they took uncle to the hospital.

He ended up having a stroke and is still in the hospital, mostly stable. My mom ended up calling the police and asked for a welfare check on the girl explaining the situation. They did the welfare check and called my mom back saying "She looks like she's 14 years old, you were right to call us, but she had the license of a 19 year old. Something is off so we'll be monitoring the situation. She says he's her uncle."

So the combination of this girl looking very young, calling him her uncle (even telling that to the police of all things?!), and being weird about answering questions is just skeeving me out. Im not going to jump to conclusions, but I also don't know what to think of it.

Like, best case scenario is that she's 19 and nothing weird is happening and she is legit just living with him as a roommate. but if that were the case, Why would he lie about her moving out? Why would she be weird about answering questions? Why would she tell the police he is her uncle? Why wouldnt she just say "roommate"?

Im 1000000% down leaving other people's business alone but I also don't want to leave this alone if this poor girl is a victim.

Let me know if I'm just butting into other people's business here yall. There's no manual for this, and the situation has me sick to my stomach. Is there like a hot line we should be calling?

TL;DR. Creepy Uncle in his 50s is living with a girl who calls him her uncle, has the ID of a 19 year old, but even the cops agree she looks 14. We need advice.



Submitted June 22, 2020 at 05:04PM by anonymous_uncle https://ift.tt/317IAsk
Need advice on Uncle [52M] and this girl [19F] but could be [14F], I don't know Need advice on Uncle [52M] and this girl [19F] but could be [14F], I don't know Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.