Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend won’t let me take photos?

My boyfriend (22) won’t let me(20f) take photos of us together which is fine whatever. He only lets like his mom take photos of us which doesn’t bother me. What DOES bother me is that I can’t take any photos at ALL at his house. A cute flower in his backyard? He won’t let me take a photo. Pretty sunset behind a tree which has no part of his house in the photo? Nope? Something we baked that looked stupid that would be fun to take a photo of? Nope. It’s driving me insane but he says it’s a “privacy thing” but I find it infuriating. Also he didn’t give me his WiFi password until 7 months into our relationship which I’m still bitter about. Do you think this is a control thing? Or an ocd thing? He has ocd but I’m not sure this has anything to do with this it’s just driving me insane. When I talk to him about this he says it’s “not a big deal”

TLDR : boyfriend won’t let me take photos of us or of anything near/at his house



Submitted June 27, 2020 at 10:37AM by please-knees-yes-bee https://ift.tt/2ZeYZJc
Boyfriend won’t let me take photos? Boyfriend won’t let me take photos? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.