Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Next week is my (25M) girlfriend's (23F) and my dad's (49M) birthday on the same day. I know I should spend the majority of the day with my gf but I want to visit my dad for a short while. But my GF insists on spending the entire day with her, I can't even visit my dad for half an hour

We have been dating for a year and a half and been living together for 6 months. The same thing would have happened last year but my dad was on holiday in a foreign country with my mum on his birthday and we just celebrated it when he came back so that wasn't an issue. But this year for his 50th he has lots of friends and extended family coming over for a socially distanced barbecue so he can't just celebrate it on another day. I love my girlfriend and she likes and gets along with my family but is pretty adamant that she should be my number one priority here and I should just visit my dad another day. She has made her own plans for her birthday and she says it will only be a perfect day if I am their every step of the way. I even suggested that I get up much earlier than I usually do to visit my dad while she has a lie in but she said no because she could wake up at any time and she wants to wake up to my face on her birthday. I guess she has always been a bit clingy. I am I being unreasonable for wanting to pop around to my dad's for a short time?

TL;DR- Girlfriend and dad's birthday is on the same day and my girlfriend wants me with her the whole day. I can't even visit my dad for half an hour



Submitted June 29, 2020 at 03:26AM by RichieBold44 https://ift.tt/31rFyQ7
Next week is my (25M) girlfriend's (23F) and my dad's (49M) birthday on the same day. I know I should spend the majority of the day with my gf but I want to visit my dad for a short while. But my GF insists on spending the entire day with her, I can't even visit my dad for half an hour Next week is my (25M) girlfriend's (23F) and my dad's (49M) birthday on the same day. I know I should spend the majority of the day with my gf but I want to visit my dad for a short while. But my GF insists on spending the entire day with her, I can't even visit my dad for half an hour Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.