Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Friend couldn’t help me move....wants me to help him move

I moved in February and have a coworker/friend with a truck. I Was moving a half mile down the road. Asked if we could toss the mattress in the bed of his truck and drive it over. Ended up getting no response or maybe he flaked, I don’t specifically remember.

Now here we are 4 months later and he just asked me to help him and his GF move into their new apartment. The immature/grudge holding side of me wants to just flake because gays what he did to me.

Thoughts?

TLDR: friend didn’t help me move a mattress when I moved, now wants me to help him move.



Submitted June 29, 2020 at 03:54PM by BeeboeBeeboe1 https://ift.tt/2COk6KB
Friend couldn’t help me move....wants me to help him move Friend couldn’t help me move....wants me to help him move Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.