Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28F] snoring is hurting my marriage with [31M]

I've always had a little bit of a snoring issue. But it's never been a big problem. I've also been a bit on the heavier side for the last 5 years or so. During the lockdown I was at home instead of at my physically demanding job for about three months. I went from being on my feet all day and walking about 6 miles a day to sitting on the couch. I ended up gaining about 30 lbs during that time period.

The weight gain mostly hasnt impacted my relationship. My husband still says I'm sexy and cute all the time, or sex life is just as good as it's always been. But, my snoring has gotten exponentially worse. It reached a point where most mornings I would find him sleeping on the couch. If he did stay in bed with me he wouldnt get any sleep. He tends to get grumpy when he doesnt sleep and I dont like having to watch him go through that. I started offering to sleep on the couch so he could have the bed, which actually works ok because I'm a night owl and like to stay up later than him anyways. We did this a few times.

Then we get to last night. I offer to sleep on the couch since he had the night before. He says no, that he wants to sleep with me. So we go to bed. I wake up this morning, hes lying there with his eyes open, very obviously to not have gotten much sleep. I feel terrible about it. And I feel miserable for him.

Weve talked about the issue a few times, and he always makes sure that I know he isnt mad at me or blames me, but I still feel like it's my fault. I know the obvious answer here is to lose that weight I gained, unfortunately that doesnt happen over night. Im working on it with my doctor. I dont know what to do in the meantime to allow us to sleep together. I miss sleeping with my husband more than one night a week, and I know he does too. So, any advice reddit?

Tl;dr: My snoring sounds like a chainsaw. My husband and I cant find a decent sleeping arrangement because of it.



Submitted June 28, 2020 at 11:44AM by lzharsh https://ift.tt/3g6jyOz
My [28F] snoring is hurting my marriage with [31M] My [28F] snoring is hurting my marriage with [31M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.