Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I[43 M] caught my son[17 M] having another girl over during quarantine

My son has been staying at his older brother's apartment for much of the quarantine as he says our house is too crowded (me, my wife, my parents and our younger son[14] plus dog). His older brother is currently with his fiancee's family so he's had the whole place to himself. Yesterday was his birthday and we went over to surprise him and a girl opened the door. She is one of his classmates and apparently they've been dating for a year and we found out she has been staying with him this entire quarantine. We saw her suitcase and in the trash bin we found condoms so they've definitely been having sex. My wife tried to not make a big deal of it as we were high school sweethearts so we sort of had an awkward introduction and basically went for lunch. Her parents who we never met think she has been staying with our family at the house the entire time not alone with him.

My son has good grades, works hard at school and his job. The future looks bright but I dont want him ruining everything. We came to this country as refugees and struggled at the beginning as I didn't have college education because I had to support our family. How do i talk to him about this situation. Do i force him back home? Leave them be?


tl;dr: Caught my son having a girl over for the entire quarantine while staying alone



Submitted June 29, 2020 at 03:26PM by June8198 https://ift.tt/2YH5BRn
I[43 M] caught my son[17 M] having another girl over during quarantine I[43 M] caught my son[17 M] having another girl over during quarantine Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.