Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fiance (29M) got me a gift I hate and felt was pretty selfish.

For context, I got my fiance a really nice, expensive gift he's been saying he wanted for years.

I got my gift today, and I honestly hate it. He got me something he'd been wanting to get for himself. And it was upsetting to me. Idk why. I never get upset this kind of stuff. It just felt like a super selfish gift since he knew I was indifferent to the item before he bought it and "gifted" it to me.

He even asked me if I wanted it back then and I told him no. But he kept talking about how badass it was.

Tl;dr Is it wrong that I'm kind of upset? I feel kind of wrong for hating it and not being happy about it.



Submitted June 30, 2020 at 10:50AM by MentalCricket https://ift.tt/3gaDf80
My fiance (29M) got me a gift I hate and felt was pretty selfish. My fiance (29M) got me a gift I hate and felt was pretty selfish. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.