Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) boyfriend (24M) went out to the bar without my knowledge while I was out of town with my family and possibly got COVID and exposed me and my young daughter

My boyfriend went to a bar last weekend. I was out of town visiting my family and he initially said he had to work, but that’s a different problem. He went out to two different bars. A couple days later he came down with a high fever and started to not feel well. Now, a report states there was a COVID outbreak at the bar. We live together along with my 4 year old daughter and I’m just so annoyed at how careless he was and didn’t think about me or my daughter or any of the long term consequences. I’m so irritated. How would you feel if your significant other did this?

TL; DR Boyfriend went out to the bar and now has covid, possibly exposed me and my young daughter



Submitted June 26, 2020 at 06:30PM by rachelgreen08 https://ift.tt/2VjYFaM
My (23F) boyfriend (24M) went out to the bar without my knowledge while I was out of town with my family and possibly got COVID and exposed me and my young daughter My (23F) boyfriend (24M) went out to the bar without my knowledge while I was out of town with my family and possibly got COVID and exposed me and my young daughter Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.