Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30F) brothers (33M) obsession with his ex (24F) is scaring our family

My brother has never had a stable relationship in his life. Out of all his ex’s I loved Leah who he dated for 1 year.

I had a small BBQ and I wanted to invite her to catch up. Leah was now married and had a daughter. I told my brother (Alex) and he got mad and said awful things about them. Everyone was gushing about Leahs daughter (she was beautiful like her mom). Leah was very civil with Alex and even let him hold her daughter. Alex’s demeanour softened and he played with her all day. He did ask a rude question if the father is involved which Leah replied she’s married.

I met Leah at the park with her daughter. We ran into Alex which was weird because he never walked at this park. He began to criticize Leah for everything (like her daughters clothes and her stroller). He said she was being cheap and he could buy her nicer things. Leah got up to leave and my brother got angry and began to swear at her loudly which made her daughter cry. I was shocked and yelled at him. Leah didn’t say anything and left.

We didn’t speak for a week until she sent me multiple pictures of texts Alex had sent her on Facebook. Alex was confessing his love and begging her back. He said he saw a nice ring and he would propose. He said he would do anything for her and her daughter and he was willing to make his gun room into a nursery. Leah told me she didn’t want to speak to me or the family again and she blocked all of us.

How can I help my brother? My mind or racing and I feel like this is all my fault!

TLDR-My brother is being crazy because his ex moved on.



Submitted June 28, 2020 at 02:12AM by Criticism-Financial https://ift.tt/2VqjlxI
My (30F) brothers (33M) obsession with his ex (24F) is scaring our family My (30F) brothers (33M) obsession with his ex (24F) is scaring our family Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.