Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (17F) want to break up with my creepy boyfriend but I don't know how.

EDIT: He is a 18M

We've been dating for five months, and he started to get really creepy in the past two months, actually since we were getting to know each other. 1) He started to talk about marriage before we even started dating, we were in the TALKING phase. I didn't think too much of it in that day because I thought he was joking. But he keeps talking about marriage every. single. week. Ugh! 2) He randomly told me that he doesn't want to talk to anybody else but me. I told him to have some respect for his friends. He literally told me he doesn't care about them. "I want and I will only talk to you". Creepy af. 3) He threw a huge fit because I said "goodnight". He told me he wanted me to say "goodnight baby, I love you". I'm not joking, he said that for real. 4) I said I was going to play a game with my (female) friend. He got mad and told me that I also have him, and that I hate spending time with him. 5) I was really happy and told him I had a possibility of moving to Italy. I thought it was a good thing to share good news with him, well, it wasn't. He told me I didn't care about him, and he didn't know what else he was gonna do without me. He also called me selfish. Sigh. 6) He called me a freak because I didn't reply to what he tagged me in Facebook. 7) I told him I was going to take a time away from all social media and I didn't want to have any connection with my phone. He was "okay" with it. When I got my phone back I was shocked. He sent me over 200 MESSAGES. All of the messages he was telling me how much he missed me and too much I love yous. He also told me he was counting the days for me to get back and wasn't talking to anyone. I was gone for 2 weeks.

I hate to admit it, but I'm starting to fucking despise him. And I don't know how to break up with him.

TL;DR I have a creepy, insecure and possessive boyfriend and I don't know how to break up with him.



Submitted June 27, 2020 at 05:53PM by mylenemerci https://ift.tt/31vkyYq
I (17F) want to break up with my creepy boyfriend but I don't know how. I (17F) want to break up with my creepy boyfriend but I don't know how. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.