Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Do people really need friends?

I’m 32 F and I don’t really have any close friends. I had 3 best friends in high school but after we graduated, everyone stopped talking to me. My current best friend would be my husband. I do hang out with coworkers occasionally but I don’t text anyone daily or even weekly except for my husband. When I do meet up with coworkers, I’m very social and we have a great time. Am I just a sucky friend for not calling/texting people regularly? Is it a requirement to be friends with people for constant contact?

Thanks!

TLDR: do people need friends to be happy? Is regular contact needed to maintain a friendship?



Submitted June 27, 2020 at 12:37PM by unique74739282614273 https://ift.tt/2Bl42j7
Do people really need friends? Do people really need friends? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.