Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to tell if she is falling in love or being friendly?

So me (24M) and this girl (23F) we have been best friends for around 4 years now. For the past maybe year she has been acting a bit differently to me and asking me to hangout with her a lot more than usual and texting/calling me more.

I broke up with my ex 4 months ago and the reason to that was because i was starting to catch feelings for my bestfriend. I told her about a month after i had broke up with my ex and she asked if i could come over because she wants to help me feel better so i told her "Alright i'll come over soon okay?"

She lives about 4 km away from me so i decided to go on my bike and about half way it started raining so once i got to her place i was drenched. We talked for a bit etc and she wanted me to put on some dry clothes so i won't get a cold so she gave a hoodie and sweats. At this point it was around 20.30/8.30PM and we decided to watch a movie so yea thats what we did and cuddled there on her couch for about an hour and 30 minutes.

At this point i told her i need to leave its getting late and she told me "Could you please stay i cant let you go out in the rain" and i told her alright fine i'll stay the night and i was happy to stay the night obviously since i had started getting feelings for her. Once the movie was done it was around 22.30/10.30PM and we were tired so we decided to go sleep and i asked her so i'll just sleep on the couch right?

She told me "um well its pretty chilly here in the living room maybe we should sleep in my bed obviously if you dont want to its fine" i told her alright i'll come sleep in the bed" and once we got there we started cuddling close and there she told me she had been feeling a little bit jealous when i was with my ex and hanging out with another girl and i was caught off guard by this but we continued talking in bed for quite a long time and we fell asleep there.

Once she had woken up she woke me up and told me how appreciative she was of me for staying and hanging out with her when she needs someone to talk to etc and i told her pretty much the same. At that point i almost told her that i had started to get feelings for her but i decided to not ruin the moment since honestly it was a very cute moment. Now that morning we had coffee together ate etc and at that point i really felt a special connection.

That morning we also went out for a walk and once we got back to her house we sat outside in her garden and held hands there for awhile while just talking about whatever random stuff and at like 15.00/3.00PM i had to leave and we hugged like usual when i left but the hug just felt different and once i got home the biggest regret hit me because i dont know why i didnt just tell her about my feelings.

(now i know how much it sounds like she defiently has some feelings for me too but i am so afraid if she doesnt and it will ruin this friendship.)

TL;DR! Broke up with ex because i have caught feelings for my bestfriend, went over to bestfriends house, hanged out cuddled ended up staying the night and cuddling, she told me shes been feeling jealous when i was with my ex and hanging out with another woman, Woke up she told me how she appreciates me hanging out with her and being there for her told her the same, sat in her garden holding hands hugged left and regretted not telling her how i feel.



Submitted June 28, 2020 at 09:48AM by ThrowRALeo33 https://ift.tt/3eSLJjK
How to tell if she is falling in love or being friendly? How to tell if she is falling in love or being friendly? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.