Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28F] husband [35M] hasn’t touched me since getting pregnant

We’ve been married 5 years and started trying for kids about a year after we got married. We had a lot of difficulty getting pregnant and were both ecstatic when I finally got pregnant and made it past the first trimester.

We had sex as normal (every 2-3 days or so) Until about 4 months in. By this point I started to gain weight. Maybe 20 lbs by this point.

I’m 8 months pregnant now and we haven’t had sex since then. I’ve tried to initiate and he usually says he’s too tired or he’s not feeling well or he’s too anxious. I’ve tried to straight up ask him what’s been bothering him but he acts like everything is fine. He just avoids the question altogether. I’ve tried dressing sexy, wearing makeup, perfume, strip teases, everything I could think of, but lately I feel more like a roommate than a wife.

I would understand more if he would still be intimate with me in other ways. He doesn’t like to touch me at all. No cuddling, no “real” kisses, no compliments, no romance at all. But he still talks about other women who are hot and it makes me feel even more insecure. I’ve talked to him about this almost weekly since the sex stopped and he just keeps apologizing and says he’ll do better. But nothing changes.

I’m unsure where to go at this point. Normal communication methods aren’t working and my mental health is taking a sharp downturn. I’ve wanted to be a mother my whole life but I’m afraid my husband won’t want to be with me at all after the baby comes.

TLDR; Husband hasn’t touched me at all, sexual or otherwise, in 4 months since getting pregnant, but denies anything is wrong. At a loss.



Submitted June 30, 2020 at 04:11PM by WonderWitch9400 https://ift.tt/2ZtcOnv
My [28F] husband [35M] hasn’t touched me since getting pregnant My [28F] husband [35M] hasn’t touched me since getting pregnant Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.