Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How much importance should I (32f) place on brief, crazy & annoying outbursts my fiancé (36m) keeps having?

Been together 3 years and we are engaged. He does this extremely strange thing where he will blame (sometimes comically so) me for ridiculous things if something goes wrong. It's really brief and I know it's coming from him feeling embarrassed or scared (or whatever) but I hate it.

A couple of examples....he was setting up a new fancy coffee maker (and it was not really cooperating). I was doing something on the other side of the room. He walked a few feet away to grab a part and suddenly water started running out of it (all over the floor). He sort of raised his voice and said "wtf, why did you turn it on??" (and I mean, it was glaringly obvious that of course I didn't turn it on). I said that I didn't and he went back to normal and everything was ok.

Another time he was trying to set something up and he was hooking wires up. I was holding the light for him. He couldn't get it set up apparently and he snarled at me "what are you DOING???" I wasn't doing anything of course, other than holding the light.

A lot of times if he's doing something, he will call me (often a bit upset) to come and says "I could use your help!" As though I should know this. But basically all he wants is for me to stand there watching him. A lot of times I cannot help with whatever he's doing anyway.

The latest was today. He was setting up an outdoor lamp. My sister was over. He set it up and as he walked away it fell over. He said to me "why wouldn't you tell me it was going to fall over??" (I mean really, as if I'd know?? I was sitting talking to my sister. I told him I didn't know it was going to fall and he said "well aren't you watching?!" No, because why would I watch this process? He didn't even ask me to watch. <--this particular incident really bothered me because I saw the way my sister looked at me. She thinks he's acting nuts (which he is).

We've talked about this before and he apologizes but seems unable to change. Anytime he does anything that doesn't work well (and honestly this can be anything from BBQing to setting up a television to building something....he lacks patience and stress makes him act crazy) he immediately has this knee-jerk reaction to blame me. It passes super quick and we're back to normal in a flash, but should I be worried about this?

tldr: fiance has a knee-jerk reaction to blame me for things.



Submitted June 29, 2020 at 07:22PM by Worried-Enthusiasm26 https://ift.tt/3eN7Fgh
How much importance should I (32f) place on brief, crazy & annoying outbursts my fiancé (36m) keeps having? How much importance should I (32f) place on brief, crazy & annoying outbursts my fiancé (36m) keeps having? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.