Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband and I (M27, F25) found out our new friend (M28) microdoses his son (7M) shrooms.

Husband and I met a new friend at our sport practice. (Don’t want to be too specific here bc it is a niche sport). My husband and this friend have been practicing together and I would hang out with this new friend’s wife and son.

We haven’t been to practice in the past couple weeks due to covid but my husband keeps in touch with this person. When I met them, I enjoyed their company.

However this friend (let’s call him Joe) is always talking about the benefits of magic mushrooms. To the point where he’s even suggested curing my husband’s mental health condition with mushrooms. My husband found that really offensive as he’s getting treatment and talking to actual medical professionals for it. He told Joe to back off on the mushroom talk in regards to his mental health. We know that there are studies that are beginning to support shrooms and their benefits, but we obviously want to wait for the research and follow the guidance of our providers.

Anyway, just in passing Joe mentioned that he loves shrooms so much that he also microdoses his young son.

I do not know much about shrooms, but I was pretty appalled. Is this a normal thing? Is this safe? I told my husband later that I don’t feel comfortable being around this guy so we are distancing ourselves but is there something we should do about this? Is this child in danger?

His wife and child seem like kind, normal people so that’s my hesitation. Anyone who is more familiar with mushrooms, please let me know if I am overreacting.

Thank you!

Tl;dr Husband and I made friends with family. New friend Joe talks about magic mushrooms a lot and said in passing he microdoses himself and his child. I am appalled but am I overreacting?



Submitted June 30, 2020 at 12:00PM by Shroomnoobm https://ift.tt/3ihI953
Husband and I (M27, F25) found out our new friend (M28) microdoses his son (7M) shrooms. Husband and I (M27, F25) found out our new friend (M28) microdoses his son (7M) shrooms. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.