Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30) broke up with him (35) because he had the habit of leaving me at his Mom's house while he went out?

We have a child together. We both live with our parents. I finally broke up with him because basically each time i would go over he would leave with friends and leave me there with his Mom and sister. Not invite me and not include me. And he literally wanted me to live there with them and all! And be ok with him coming home as he pleased at anytime! Stupid me used to wait for him there in the beginning but not anymore. I don't even visit but he hasn't changed, he still out with his friends drinking and smoking. I'm staying with my mom. But he literally says he wishes I would live there with him. He doesn't understand how what he's doing is wrong and says I'm just trying to be controlling. He said women are supposed to stay home with his mom and sister and hang out with them. Really ?! I just feel so foolish and wanted to rant. I dpnt think you're supposed to leave your wife much less gf with your mom and sister all the time and have me live there. Even though we're low income. Still no excuse. Especially why aren't you by my side and why do you prefer being with friends? How is that controlling. Am I supposed to act like a stepford wife that smiles with his family and gets along with them but he can go out and do as he please because he's the "man" ? Seriously. I'm so glad i live with my mom. She really hates him! Why was I so dumb ?!

tl;Dr broke up with him because he would leave me at his moms house to go out with friends and not care. He still goes out with his friends and never hangs out with his mom or sister at home ! Nothing works !



Submitted June 27, 2020 at 09:33AM by Fluffy305 https://ift.tt/2YFq756
I (30) broke up with him (35) because he had the habit of leaving me at his Mom's house while he went out? I (30) broke up with him (35) because he had the habit of leaving me at his Mom's house while he went out? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.