Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24F) got accepted into university and my boyfriend (35 M) won’t let me go

We’ve been together for a year! I got accepted into university (LPN nurse!) in a city which is five hours from us. My program is two years and I’m planning to move there. I told my boyfriend that my semesters are September till June (with most of December off because of holidays) so I will come back (we live together).

He doesn’t like the idea of me moving away and he thinks I will cheat on him. My bf is convinced I’m moving away to get away from him and that I will ghost him. He doesn’t want me going to university there and I’m heartbroken. He’s paranoid because his last girlfriend cheated on him with a university classmate. Even when I was applying he wasn’t supporting me he just told me “are you sure you’re capable?” And “you’re probably going to give up/get bored” 🙄

What should I do? If I leave we’re over, but if I don’t I’m setting myself back. I love him and I don’t want our relationship to end. What are some ways to put his mind at ease that I won’t cheat?

TLDR- bf isn’t happy I got accepted into uni



Submitted June 27, 2020 at 01:06AM by Bubbleszecat https://ift.tt/3dFTJ6t
I (24F) got accepted into university and my boyfriend (35 M) won’t let me go I (24F) got accepted into university and my boyfriend (35 M) won’t let me go Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.