Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife has been hiding a video camera our entire relationship?

So last week we bought 2 new desk and I'm setting up 2 different home offices. 1 for each of us I'm 28(M) her 31(F). She asked me 2 set her's up by myself because of her schedule last week. While cleaning things out of the old desk i found a video camera. Which is odd because on multiple occasions over the years she told me she didn't have 1. That inclueds 4 years ago the first time we went on vacation together when i borrowed one from a family member and 2 years ago when i purchased 1. I charged it and went through it and found proof of several lies she has told over the years. Including multiple pictures and videos with an ex she was still living and sleeping with when we first started dating. I dont care about the content of the camera by why did she keep and why hide it.

TL;DR Shes constantly lying or hiding shit and im tired of always finding something or having to aurgue about suspicious behavior.



Submitted June 29, 2020 at 12:49AM by drayday4 https://ift.tt/31nncjb
My wife has been hiding a video camera our entire relationship? My wife has been hiding a video camera our entire relationship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.