Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (30M) left me (28F) alone in a foreign country at night during argument.

Got in an argument with my boyfriend while we were abroad in France. He got so angry about a comment I made which he felt was rude, that he walked away from me, and left me in the downtown of Paris, at midnight, me without a phone or money, unable to speak French, and not knowing where our hotel was.

I waited 30 mins for him to return, very scared to be alone out so late, and he didn’t. So I finally wandered the streets of Paris alone at almost 1am for about an hour until I finally found the hotel, got my phone and texted him.

He had taken himself to a bar to “cool off.”

When he got back around 2:30am, he didn’t apologize at all but instead blamed me for the comment and making him mad enough to leave.

I just want to hear what you would have done if you had been put in this situation?

Tl;dr: Boyfriend left me after an argument in foreign country at night, what would you have done?

Edit: What was said: I made a joke about a previous argument we had had, which I thought would be funny and he thought it was really rude. We both kept pushing the issue and I told him he was being a bully like he had been to his brother.



Submitted June 27, 2020 at 09:57PM by break119838 https://ift.tt/2ND3DeE
Boyfriend (30M) left me (28F) alone in a foreign country at night during argument. Boyfriend (30M) left me (28F) alone in a foreign country at night during argument. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.