Hey y’all. My mom called me today to say that my brother punched 3 different walls in the house because he was upset that my mom was telling him to study. He has autism but it doesn’t affect him as much as he can still do normal stuff (I don’t know how to phrase it forgive me) but he has communication issues. He’s in high school and worried about a big test coming up I think for this upcoming year. My mom tried to get him to study but I guess he’s been stressed out about a lot of things that he exploded. He’s done this before. He doesn’t have friends and he was bullied in every school we’ve been to. He’s a smart kid but he’s very awkward with teens his age. He also stays off social media and I saw him on a call with a girl before but other than that he gets dragged along with his older brothers (22 and 18) and forced to socialize it’s their friends (he’s been awkward with them too like calling one of the girls fat once). How can I help? How can my family help? I don’t want him to end up alone. He’s nice when we have family gatherings but usually kept to himself and plays games on his phone. I was kind of like him with no friends in high school but I met a great guy and we moved out together. I know it’s hard to make friends and harder as an adult. What can we do?
TLDR: Little brother is bullied and has no friends in High school. Has mild autism and has a hard time making friends. How can my family and I help?
Submitted June 20, 2020 at 02:17PM by klemus https://ift.tt/2BuKJ6Y


No comments:
Post a Comment