Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[Rant] I 22m drove my 80m grandpa to and from a dr appointment in Atlanta. 3 times. He insists on me following his directions he drew up 10 years ago and using phone gps is the devil until he fucks up the direction and is relying on my phone to set us on course.

I’ve driven my grandpa to and from Atlanta 3 times now( about an 8 hour drive). The last the worst.

He won’t let me use the gps unless we are lost ( due to his direction )and once we are back on track he tells me to turn it off and then blames the “detour” on me.

We are from a town of 1,000. I’ve moved to a town of 30,00.

I have no problem driving in busy areas. I drive a transit buss during college football traffic.

My problem is my grandpa used to own a coal mine and treats everyone like they are incompetent.

We will be on the road near an on ramp, while I’m checking my left blind spot he will start YELLING about the oncoming car like I wasn’t already planning to change lanes. Make comments like “why aren’t you in that lane we have hours to go” while I either have a car in my blindspot or in a dangerous following distance.

He’ll also start yelling I’m not going fast enough because people are passing is on the left even though I’m doing 10 over.

I pointed it out and he goes “oh” and we repeat an hour later. I have a cdl. ANY traffic citation I HAVE to plead guilty. I can’t take a class for the ticket.

TLDR: Grandpa thinks he know where but doesn’t. Gps saves him until he knows where he is and then spends 30 minutes telling me how gps will drive me over a cliff



Submitted June 20, 2020 at 11:13PM by LaneThrowaway https://ift.tt/3fHbt2M
[Rant] I 22m drove my 80m grandpa to and from a dr appointment in Atlanta. 3 times. He insists on me following his directions he drew up 10 years ago and using phone gps is the devil until he fucks up the direction and is relying on my phone to set us on course. [Rant] I 22m drove my 80m grandpa to and from a dr appointment in Atlanta. 3 times. He insists on me following his directions he drew up 10 years ago and using phone gps is the devil until he fucks up the direction and is relying on my phone to set us on course. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 21, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.