Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [28/M] feel like my girlfriend [27/F] is lying to me about who she’s on vacation with. Am I crazy?

Let me start this by saying I’m well aware that I’m probably being extremely paranoid and crazy here, but I need to get this off my chest.

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and a half, and I’ve had some trust issues with her, namely because she’s cheated on people in the past (though not me as far as I know). For the last four weeks she’s been staying at her sister’s place back home, and just sprung it on me that her, her hometown friend, and her friend’s parents are all taking a road trip to Utah. They supposedly have a fancy condo there, and arrived five days ago. Cool!

However since arriving communication has been sporadic, and she’s been screening all my calls. She says she can’t talk or FaceTime while there because her friends “parents are around” and she feels weird being on the phone in front of them. This makes absolutely zero sense to me. It was only after practically begging her to call me back that she FaceTimed me from the parking lot of the condo, with no other people in sight. She was a bit short, and kept trying to get off the phone after only two or three minutes (we usually talk for a long time, every day). Again, just weird behavior.

On top of all this she’s also sent me a dozen or so photos since the trip began, though all I’ve gotten are these nondescript pictures of empty hotel rooms, trees, and mountains off in the distance. The three people she’s supposedly hanging out with are nowhere to be found. You’d think they were ghosts. As a final resort I texted her friend some recommendations for the trip, since we share travel tips sometimes, and she straight up never responded.

I’m curious whether I should feel as paranoid about this as I do. And if I am being crazy/jealous/untrusting then advice on how to get over this would be extremely appreciated. I’d really like to think this isn’t some ruse and she’s actually there with a guy, but literally nothing she’s done has assuaged that fear.

TL;DR: my girlfriend has suddenly gotten very strange about communicating while on vacation with her “girl friend”. Should I feel weird about this.



Submitted June 22, 2020 at 03:35PM by DoubleDeckerDingo https://ift.tt/3du6zV7
I [28/M] feel like my girlfriend [27/F] is lying to me about who she’s on vacation with. Am I crazy? I [28/M] feel like my girlfriend [27/F] is lying to me about who she’s on vacation with. Am I crazy? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.